Sunday, April 26, 2009

Places to go, People to see



Here are some things I would like to get to do and see.

There is a great new exhibition on at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney called I Walk the Line: New Australian Drawing. The MCA is somewhere I always head to when I get a chance to go to Sydney. I really love works on paper.

Children of the Wave have a great new album out on Inertia called Carapace.

I AM going to see Simon and Garfunkel in June!! Yay! The tickets cost me a ton of $$ but I think it will be worth it. I hope they wear skivvies!

And finally I am awaiting the new Yusuf Islam album, Roadsinger. I also heard a rumor that he may tour down here. Which would be amazing.

1 comment:

Anthea Bartlett said...

I hope you made it to the MCA for I walk the line... it was really incredible!