Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tsuyumi


I have just found these lovely winter hats via the Steven Alan website. Tsuyumi is the handiwork of designer Tsuyumi Kumazaki. Now it's a bit warm here in Australia to be thinking of knitting but I find it's always the time of year I'm thinking of just that. I find it's kind of like enjoying ice cream in winter.. Does anyone else have this seasonal problem? Or is it just me?

Anyhow I quite love this hat. I love the combination of the crochet and the flecked wool. I wonder what type of scarf you would pair with it?

Please make sure you visit her website as they others are just as lovely. And if you're in America or somewhere that the dollar isn't as bad as the Australian one right now. You should snap one of these lovely designs. i wish I could (sigh)..

No comments: