Thursday, November 09, 2006

Redwork in Germany


I came across Redwork in Germany while I was doing my morning Flickr thing and now I'm totally enthralled. Take a look for yourselves here. This image is part of her Humpty Dumpty Series. I can't wait to see what's next. There is a wealth of information on the Redwork in Germany blog ..like free patterns, yahoo groups, a vast resource guide at Squidoo too. Such talent..how perfect are those stitches.

Here is a little shot of the cross stitch I finished off yesterday for little Tom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the it's a boy thing! How great. Where did you get it?

Miss Woolly said...

Thank you. It's a 'Miss Woolly' original cross stitch. We'll have them available for purchase very soon. so keep your eyes peeled for them.

Anonymous said...

oh cool. will they be available from this blog?

Miss Woolly said...

Yes they will, we're going to launch our own Etsy shop and also sell off the blog with paypal buttons. So keep our eyes peeled as it'll be soon! x