Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quilt and Craft Show




This is a bit of a late post, but I went to the Craft and Quilt fair last week for a little poke around. Let me tell you, there was a lot of craft going on there! My goodness!

Above are two of my favorite quilts from the Best of Australia Quilts – a collection of last year’s Best of Show winners from guild exhibitions in each state around Australia. There were some amazing quilts on display, but photo's were a bit of a no-no so I've only got these. For all those of you in Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide & New Zealand the show will be with you soon.

Canberra 10-13 August Exhibition Park, Canberra
New Zealand 21-24 September Waikato Events Centre, Hamilton
Brisbane 18-22 October Brisbane Exhibition Centre, South Bank
Adelaide 2-5 November Royal Adelaide Showground

No comments: