Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wiksten Made


I found Jenny's great blog a while ago one day while following links. Forgetting to bookmark it I lost it and have been kicking myself for quite a while. Then just now whilst doing a search for gingham on Flickr. Voila! Up pops one of Jenny's images and I am reunited!! Hooray!!!!

Jenny makes the most excellent clothing and inspires me to become a better sewer. I think I shall need to practice an hour everyday for quite a while to get my head around sewing. That or a need to take a weekend intensive course somewhere... I would also save a lot of money on clothing. So it'd be all good.

Just make sure you check out Jenny's blog. It's my favorite.

P.S There is a shop too. All handmade by Jenny in limited numbers. Well worth it if you ask me.

No comments: