Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Things to do today..



Today is my dear friend Melanie's 30th. This is the present that I am yet to give her. Well, this is part of the present I am yet to give her... (The other part is still under construction). I spent nearly an hour in a bookstore last week looking for something that said 'Mel' and naturally I found something that that was a bit 'Mel', but a bit more 'Me'.... Well, at least she'll know who she got it from!

The book is called Mrs Harvey's Sister-in-Law and it is the most lovely cookbook ever. Better still it has a bit of a cross stitch motif thing going on! It's also Australian, a bit 70's retro and set in Melbourne. I bought mine at Readings but you can also buy it here via Amazon (UK).

1 comment:

Melin said...

What a lovely looking cookbook indeed. x