Monday, March 17, 2008

More Stitches and Craft..



Just a couple of shots from yesterday. One being my little spot on the panel. I really like the decal's they did on the front. I thought it would be great for the room of a teen aged girl. Or any part of the house my husband would let me put them up!

The other shot is my view towards the stage. Interviews and demonstrations were conducted all day. I did two little interviews - I had a little microphone and was up on the screen talking cross stitch and being self conscious. But it was over soon enough. some of the ladies I shared the panel with included Angela from Sew Your Own, Jennifer from Amitie Patchwork and Quilting, Bianca from Hollabee, Fiona from Dear Fii & Hiromi from Felt Cuisine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Woolly, We love your patterns. You've made cross stitch so easy and fun. I don't know what you were self conscious about appearing on the Living Creatively stage because you were fab! Nice to hear that your hubby gives you design advice once in a while, tell him the ABC transmission cross stitch pattern is a winner. Also love your tribute to pac man - my all time favourite computer game. Good luck with the new kits and handmade brooches.