Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bootie Rampage



(sorry the images aren't fantastic, it's a little embarrassing considering the high quality images displayed elsewhere...I'm blaming the camera)

I seem to be on a Bootie making rampage at the moment. Possibly because three of my friends have popped out babies in the last few weeks (is it my imagination or is the baby bootie list getting longer by the day, births must definitely be up?). Thanks to this pattern by Heather Baily Emilia and Oliver now have very warm toes. I have another three or is it five pairs to make and a pair to pop in the post today, they are off to NZ.
You can also take a look at some of the other Bootie designs here at the Bitty Bootie Flickr Group.
Oh wow, I've only just seen this tutorial, also by Heather. Yo-Yo's here I come.

The sidebar just magically appeared. Now that is a relief. To be honest I had almost given up on ever seeing it by our side again. What a great day ....and I'm still in my PJ's.

Too cute! I just receieved this photo from Polly in London. It's a photo of Emilia sporting her Bootie. Now I'm really hooked on these things (the Bootie's.... Mum don't get too excited).