Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Saltwater


Saltwater is a clothing label from the UK that I love. In my perfect fantasy life I would wear just their clothing. I'd also be an artist and dress my imaginary children in their stuff too. In my perfect world the English pound would also be less than the Australian dollar. Alas, I think I'm just going to have to learn how to sew better. I've decided that it's what I'm going to have to do to combat this currency problem. I've just nearly completed a new summer top but the armholes are giving me grief.

After this move I shall find the camera and take some photo's of my funny top and it's progress. It is my (very late) new years resolution to start making my own clothing. So you'll be seeing more of my attempts in future posts. Wish me luck with the house move!

No comments: